Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

mobilephones.co.uk in sedo auction reserve met !

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like bidder2's cap has been found out... unless they have some loose change or a wad of £50s in their pocket!
 
mobilephones.co.uk

Only 1 hour 25 mins left...

I wonder who will get it??? I know if i was the owner of mobiles.co.uk I'd be bidding ;)

Personally I still prefer mobiles, mobile, phones... but for someone to protect there brand or create a brand then I'm sure this will do them just fine...

Good luck,
Barry
 
Cant wait for all the....

"I GOT OUT BID BY 10 QUID OR I WOULD OF BOUGHT IT" posts :D

You someone here is going to say.... Arrrgghhh man, I left my computer for 3 minutes and couldnt login to make a bid, or the dog ate my computer, or... if i knew about the auction i would have paid more for it.... lol
 
Looks like bidder 9, is well within his/her comfort zone on this one
 
You someone here is going to say.... Arrrgghhh man, I left my computer for 3 minutes and couldnt login to make a bid, or the dog ate my computer, or... if i knew about the auction i would have paid more for it.... lol

Im planning on bidding if only I can get rid of this bloody dog!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom