Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

MS new Search Engine Bing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have to say I like it. Responsive, clean layout & the images' search results page works well.

Anyone else tried it yet?

I'm in two minds - part of me wants someone to challenge Google's monopoly, the other part hopes it's anyone but Microsoft :)

The shopping functionality is interesting. If it takes off it could put a dent in the traffic of the review/price-comparison sites

Cheers, Jon

Been playing. There is a lot in the way of new released at present, what with wolframalpha.com that has launched recently. I think there is plenty of scope for alternative engines. After all google works on the PR algorithm that we all work so had to manipulate...but is not necessarily the most productive at finding results.

So I welcome new s/w that aims to help us go about our lives more easily and more be more productive. Quite impressed with WA as well for its great ability to compute - thats really come in handy for me on numerous fronts. So I welcome more competition because its good for us and ultimately good for the domain business!

Well if other engines are successful, Google can drop their average CPCs :)

Anyone on here fancy starting their own search engine, i can sell you searchingengine,co,uk.

Andy :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom