Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Nameserver Check in bulk

Paullas

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of a good tool i can import a list of domains and it tells me the nameservers assigned to the domains.

Many thanks

Paul

If you're a registrar, the daily zone file includes nameserver data.

Might be something I can create if there's a gap in the market...

I capture all name servers (including historically) for all domains in the uk zone for use in my watch list service.

Might be something I can create if there's a gap in the market...

I capture all name servers (including historically) for all domains in the uk zone for use in my watch list service.

It'd be great if you could make a reverse nameserver thing where we can check to see what domains are on a nameserver(s). I always have a difficult time finding a reliable service that has up to date records.

I have 3 hosting packages with different companies with different client websites on so i need to extract a list of domains to make sure they are on the correct nameservers for the hosting they should be on in case they have moved away without telling me if that makes sense.

I have 3 hosting packages with different companies with different client websites on so i need to extract a list of domains to make sure they are on the correct nameservers for the hosting they should be on in case they have moved away without telling me if that makes sense.

You should think about using WHMCS, if you're not already, I think they have a tool for this exact purpose.

EDIT: @SecNam - https://docs.whmcs.com/Domain_Resolver_Checker

As I one-off I can run the list of domains manually for you. PM me the list with your email and I'll process and send them back.

Thats interesting they are on a server with whmcs, let me take a look.

@dropped.uk cheers, let me see the above and i will take you up on that if thats ok.

You can install this script on a php server, allows up to your 1000 per ip lookups. I have a modified version which displays the nameservers and allows export to CSV if you want it

https://github.com/Karyazilim/DoyosiWhois

upload_2020-1-31_13-57-37.png

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom