Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New Domain Parking & Monetization System

Just wanted to say I'm impressed with the service so far. Had a few offers on a few names, the best being a 20k offer on one.
I would pick this over sedo any day personally.

Just wanted to say I'm impressed with the service so far. Had a few offers on a few names, the best being a 20k offer on one.
I would pick this over sedo any day personally.

Glad DM is working well for you!

Just put this quick vid up - showing how you can turn an average domain into something a bit more interesting to prospects in under 30 seconds.

(On a side note, is anyone here interested in a 3 way Skype discussion for Podcast specifically for .UK - sort of domainsherpa style (can just be audio) if you are PM me and I will set it up.)

I'd also like to say I've been impressed with DM, had a couple of offers which although havent come off as sales were good XXXX and xxx offers for particular domains which only fell through for unrelated personal reasons from the XXXX buyer. Thats already more than I had in an entire year from Sedo.

JM, Apologies on the slow reply to your PM, will get back to you once Im back online properly and everything is back to normal ( BT connecting us properly today after moving ).

Finally shifted 400+ domains over to DM yesterday, feels good :) Looking forward to seeing if I pick up more interest than when they were on Uniregistry, especially getting offers up front rather than constantly going through the rigmarole of responding to enquiries without knowing if they are remotely serious.

Well ...If I can still leave my domains at SEDO then I'm interested. It's going to to take a bit of work to unpick the domains in Nominets Web Domain Manager I need to change the nameservers on.

Some initial and quick feedback before i forget it:

1. I nearly guessed nameservers after having seen them earlier and not being able to find them again, i was going to guess ns1.domainmanage.com and ns2.domainmanage.com based on your domain name...luckily i checked and found they are .uk

2. Connected to 1. the nameservers are not listed in the admin panel, I had to go searching for them. Given its the only thing you need I think it would be good to put them in the admin panel?

3. Top right nav in the admin panel...the 2 drop down links profile and settings.... dont do anything for me (Google Chrome)

seeing I missed out on your generous trial offer. any chance of seeing some screen shots of the 'Control Panel' and 'Landing Page' for domains listed for sale

seeing I missed out on your generous trial offer. any chance of seeing some screen shots of the 'Control Panel' and 'Landing Page' for domains listed for sale

Perhaps Julian can do a deal for 'Acorn Full members' upwards...

Variables can be added; it is a basic off-the-shelf holding page, use to use it myself.

I'd suggest a change in wording though, "This domain is still available to be yours!" imo is bad English, plus a better approach in my view is to suggest a domain may be available.

Edit - just realised this isn't an appraisal thread, but hopefully DM doesn't mind.

I'd suggest a change in wording though, "This domain is still available to be yours!" imo is bad English, plus a better approach in my view is to suggest a domain may be available.

You can edit this to anything you wish in the admin panel

You can edit this to anything you wish in the admin panel

You can edit this per domain, but it would be really handy to be able to edit the default template to change it across the entire portfolio... might this be possible @DomainManage ?

Variables can be added; it is a basic off-the-shelf holding page, use to use it myself.

Edit - just realised this isn't an appraisal thread, but hopefully DM doesn't mind.
No probs. You can edit the wording to whatever you wish. Not much left of the original page + more powerful, plan is to add some more shortly.

Agh, just signed up to give it ago and see the free trial has finished. @DomainManage Can you edit your first post please as its now a bit misleading :)

You can edit this per domain, but it would be really handy to be able to edit the default template to change it across the entire portfolio... might this be possible @DomainManage ?

@DomainManage - This is a must have... I cannot edit that dodgy first line manually on 800 domains :)... Can we make carte blanche edits to the landing page text please or until that can be done change the first line to something that reads better e.g. This Domain is available, make it yours!

@DomainManage - do you have the IP address of the bid submitter? Can it be added? I just received this from someone who has a low opinion of himself:

Ass <[email protected]> has submitted an offer for www.4g4u.co.uk!

Offer: 05 GBP

Haha I had one of those too, obviously someone with too much time on their hands and sufferer of Short man syndrome........probably has a small todger too. Wouldn't surprise me if its someone from here as its the only place that particular domain was mentioned.

Short man syndrome is an informal term and not a medical or psychological condition and goes by other names such as 'Napoleon complex'. Technically it is a form of inferiority complex in which the person attempts to overcompensate for their perceived shortcoming.

On a serious note though, I would like to see more info on the the bid email and IP address of the submitter would be a nice addition. Would be nice if the bidder needs to confirm their email address before the bid was submitted so you know its active and prevent throw away emails from being used .

Agh, just signed up to give it ago and see the free trial has finished. @DomainManage Can you edit your first post please as its now a bit misleading :)

As your the tenth person in 48rs who's asked for a trial, I guess I need to listen to my customers more carefully from now on :p
..so there is now 1 Month trial on Silver package.

@admin done!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom