Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

no more certificates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All

I have just read this on the Nominet web-site.

"Reduced paperwork

We will no longer be sending confirmation of registration letters to registrants."

Any thoughts?
I personally, must have 1000's of them in a filling cabinet.

Just think of the cost savings that Nominet will be making.

Michael

wayhey

I like to think I had something to do with but I doubt it as I only ever moan and don't take to the streets and burn these businesses down that waste money and resources, I dumped hundreds before I left the country and I certainly aint interested in forwarding them all here. The poor postman.

Next time up, paperless transfers, I don't know what nominet are playing at, they've got bags full of cash to spend, spend it on bringing in paperless transfers please.

Fantastic! I bought a shredder literally to handle all the documents I was getting from Nominet (over 2,000 a year). Now it can take a bit of a rest :)

Good move in my opinion. How will that work with the Registrants Online System if they no longer send out the PIN?

They should also do away with those pro forma invoices they send out, and renewal prices should be slashed, if they talk about loss of TO remind them who they are.

A quick minimal calculation tells me they should be saving at least £150K a year.

500,000 letters per anum (2nd class stamp, envelope, ink and paper) not including the staff wages to do this.

Looks like they will be getting an indoor swimming pool next year followed by a snooker hall the next.

Or have they got this already :confused:

One shagged.. extremely well used.. shredder for sale. No longer required :p

nominet

yep all those boxes over the years with nominet forms
that will make a nice change

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom