Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

OnePlus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian

Reaction score
Any of you guys who are registered for the oneplus2 able to send me an invite to purchase? Please drop me a PM.

I have been a member since the start even we dont have a invite yet but should get one at some point there is a massive waiting list.

Any of you guys who are registered for the oneplus2 able to send me an invite to purchase? Please drop me a PM.

Has dual sim support, so if you're a drug dealer no need for a second phone, and we all know how much trouble that caused Walter White! :)

Has dual sim support, so if you're a drug dealer no need for a second phone, and we all know how much trouble that caused Walter White! :)

I have a basic dual SIM phone which I rarely use but could be useful when abroad in countries where mobile rates vary city by city depending on the city the mobile number relates to.

Do you have any idea if both SIMs are active in the phone simultaneously allowing both to ring or receive texts? What happens if a call is made to SIM 1 when SIM 2 is connected to an active call, for example?

(from iPhone)

You dont need another phone you must be carrying around 5 phones with you by now :rolleyes:

I have a basic dual SIM phone which I rarely use but could be useful when abroad in countries where mobile rates vary city by city depending on the city the mobile number relates to.

Do you have any idea if both SIMs are active in the phone simultaneously allowing both to ring or receive texts? What happens if a call is made to SIM 1 when SIM 2 is connected to an active call, for example?

(from iPhone)

You dont need another phone you must be carrying around 5 phones with you by now :rolleyes:

Only two now as sold both Androids recently. :) BlackBerry Passport and iPhone 6 Plus. I couldn't be happier with them both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BlackBerry Passport is it any good ?

Was thinking about getting one just for emails.

Only two now as sold both Androids recently. :) BlackBerry Passport and iPhone 6 Plus. I couldn't be happier with them both.

BlackBerry Passport is it any good ?

Was thinking about getting one just for emails.

If you like phones with keyboards I think so. I can run many Android apps in the virtual environment as well. The width might put you off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom