Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Place backorder for any domains

Reaction score
After externally catching 2 out of 3 requested domains today on the new scripts I have now added a feature where people can request an external catch at the same time as placing a normal backorder. However this also applies even if domainview backorders are taken so you can request domains where no domainview backorder is available. Hosted chasers are under no obligation to chase for you but it can improve your chances in this heavily saturated market.

3 out of 4 now for the last 2 days. As there are always threads asking for catches and a price on this forum I would recommend requesting at the site anything you're after. Note I don't make money from this service so the only benefit I get is market awareness and the more hosted chasers signed up the more chances you have.

Rob, have you currently got any space for another hosted catcher on your £5 per domain caught plan?

This is running well now and we are catching a lot of what is ordered. We have caught 3 letters, generics, and traffic domains. However I would add that you will get more joy if you put a 'reasonable' request price. There's little point requesting a 3 letter domain for £30 for example because even when it gets caught it is highly unlikely the catcher is going to want to sell to you :p I've included a list of requested catches that are caught (not all catches just ones externally requested) on the front page. I'd like to see more people using this system to give the tagholders something to chase on quieter days.

Just went to domainview homepage and chrome browser is asking would I like to translate the page as it's in Zulu! How weird is that?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts