20i Domains

Please review the new WebHostingBuzz.co.uk site

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by mdrussell, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdrussell

mdrussell Active Member Full Member

Hi ADers,

We just launched a pretty big overhaul of www.webhostingbuzz.co.uk. The updated design ties into the new design we did on the .com site last month. We focused heavily on user experience and making the site easier to browse around, as well as making the order process as pain-free as possible.

I'd love to hear your feedback (good or bad) so we can adjust/fine tune as necessary.

Cheers
    Matt

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. Brassneck United Kingdom

Brassneck Well-Known Member

Haven't looked at the website, but just to say I set up a reseller account last week and the guys there transferred all my sites across from Hostgator and I am a pretty happy bunny.

Stephen.

4. mdrussell

Thank you Stephen :)

5. mdrussell

Site has been further updated/improved. Any more feedback? :)

6. julian United Kingdom

julian Banned

it's pretty good design, I like it - i'd nearly use it. Newbs new to hosting should use it no problem.

..old gits like me who been who knocking around a good few years, at first glance looks a bit thin, needs a bit more colouration in the branding, too much white space, possibly a bit WP/Joomla theme like to trust with sites, nowt wrong with those just saying how I see it.

7. mdrussell

Hi Julian,

Thanks for your feedback. Our audience isn't so much the new to hosting type (I 1&1 and GoDaddy get those guys with their huge TV campaigns). We're more a provide of choice for 2nd time around hosting users when they realise that the above options might not be the best :)

We tried to keep the right balance of white, colour and information. Is there a certain page / area on the page where you think there's too much? We're open to change and improvements. We have a full design team in-house so we can quite easily change and improve too.

Matt

8. lee United Kingdom

lee Active Member

This.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.