Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Please specify budget

Should you add a budget?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a forum where I can my ability to offer names instead of the names themselves? I just wanted to know.

I think when selling a domain name it is best to let people know what the domain is. Or am I misunderstanding your post?

Next Budget Ranges will have to be set via rules or to satisfy the rule one can make up a budget and just say £x- £xxx,xxx budget then what?

You do realise this thread is over 7 years old?

Now to the point you mention - people will know to ignore the post, as it's clearly just (more) spam on the forum.

We are getting more and more complaints about people putting domains wanted and not listing a budget.

So if a thread is posted and does not contain a budget we will delete it without notice as members know the rules now. Any threads that have already been published but no budget in it by tomorrow will also be deleted.
Is this rule defunct now ?

deleted as I misread comment. Apologies I did not mean to bump a really old post.

Do we still have to post a price range or is it now optional?

That depends if you want to be considered as a time waster or not.
If you're not looking to waste time, define a price range.

This is a particularly old thread, so I can assume which direction this may head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom