Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PR Web - Any Views?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any experiences (good or bad) distributing press releases through PR Web?

Charges seem reasonably high (£40 - £200 per press release) but would be interested to know if anyone reguarly uses them and has

a) Received press / media enquiries off the back of a release;
b) Any SEO benefits from the link;

Or of course anyone have any other alternatives?

PR web is one of the best I've used. You can include your own HTML for dofollow links, you can choose categories and locations to target (meaning you can choose different options each time as there are so many categories to make links go further). We've seen ours republished and referenced on Twitter quite a lot. I'd say they're worth the money.

Which other paid press release websites do you all recommend?

PR web is one of the best I've used. You can include your own HTML for dofollow links, you can choose categories and locations to target (meaning you can choose different options each time as there are so many categories to make links go further). We've seen ours republished and referenced on Twitter quite a lot. I'd say they're worth the money.

x2

PRWeb are very good, and always find that my PR gets well indexed with a suitable increase in traffic.

Others ... not in any particular order

PR9.net
PressBox.co.uk
WebWire.com
PRFree.com

Last edited:
MyNewsDesk.com is another free one that also offers dofollow anchor text links.

@blossom / @azooza - I assume to get the benefits you've found you are using the Advanced (£110 per release) or Professional (£200 per release) options rather than the £40 basic version?

@VSC - thanks for the links. I had forgotten about Press Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom