Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Pre-order 'end of .uk RoR' domains

Have they? I've not had anything yet... wondering what the process is for the ones we've won.

If the auctions have ended, they are binding, it would be the same the other way around...
Does the page even say that you've won?

Thanks for noticing us, we will change this for future auctions. Our programmer forgot to add +1 in this one-off auction. Yes we made a mistake, and we are sorry about this.

Domaintial, if I'm logged on, am I able to see the auction results? Do you have an url?

Thanks for noticing us, we will change this for future auctions. Our programmer forgot to add +1 in this one-off auction. Yes we made a mistake, and we are sorry about this.

Please extend the RoR auctions. We technically have 17 minutes left to bid as it is 13:43 CET

Domaintial, if I'm logged on, am I able to see the auction results? Do you have an url?

From what I can see, you can only see the auctions that you were actively participating in with active bids (kind of a nice touch - means you don't have the "make the results of this auction private + costs" to contend with).

The auctions we lost, I can't see the sale price, only the price of the auctions we won.

The auctions that we were watching, but had no bids in, I can no longer see.

I kinda like this approach... keeps it closed and private... swings and roundabouts to both ways of doing it I guess.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom