Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Premium one word finance domain wanted

Discussion in 'Domain Name Wanted' started by crazihos, Mar 21, 2017.

1. crazihos Spain

crazihos Active Member

Hi,

I'm looking for a one word .co.uk (possibly a .com but no other extensions please).

I need it for a loan/finance site so something like:

Wonga
    Credit
    Finance
    Lolly

I'm looking for a premium name and will pay for the right name.

I've contacted a few owners directly but will look at others domains before I make a decision.

Please contact me via private message if you have anything that suits the brief.

Please don't be offended but if I don't get back to you in a couple of days it's because the name doesn't suit.

Thanks in advance

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. crazihos Spain

crazihos Active Member

Thanks for the replys so far - some good ones but I'm still looking. Perhaps I could open this up to non premium two word brandables...

Loanbox would be an example of this.

I wouldn't be looking to pay premium prices for these but it's worth me looking incase anything catches my eye.

Many thanks

4. crazihos Spain

crazihos Active Member

Thanks for all the offers, we received a load of good names and bought 2 - one single word branded name and one single word premium generic.

The majority of the PM's received matched the brief too so I didn't have to do much sorting which was a pleasant surprise.

Thanks again to all who contacted me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I missed this thread, have you finished buying, I have some names that might be of interest.