Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Property buy/sell domains wanted

Reaction score
Hi all,

We are looking for .co.uk / .uk domain pairs for a property buying company.

Ideally with the word 'property' / 'properties' OR 'home(s)' OR 'house(s)' in it.
Short Exact Match Domains please.

Put yourself in the shoes of someone wanting to sell their house quickly - They will google "sell my house fast" - What website will they visit (and remember to tell their friend about in a months time). Some people just click on ads regardless of the domain. But I want that person to choose to click on "HouseBuyers dot uk" - they probably will click that before thinking about clicking on "HouseSellers dot co dot uk"

This IS for a company buying properties from people that want to sell their property fast (for whatever reason).

This is for longterm SEO and short to long term PPC Lead Gen - to create a memorable brand website.

Please ZERO "SellMyHousesAndHomesReallyFastForCashQuickUK" type domain names!
  • .co.uk and .uk (or .com) - If the .co.uk is already a popular site - then we'd consider buying the .uk
  • Short
  • Exact Match / Short search term
  • Budget £xx-xxxx (may be able to stretch a little more if the domain name is right)
  • NOT geographical
  • NOT made-up / or so called 'brandable'
  • NOT registered TMs or mispellings.
  • NOT ehouse or iproperty prefixes. Not PropertyPlanet or HouseIsland suffixes
Please PM me with names and prices.
Transaction will be very quick for the right domains. BACS payment.

Example of EMDs already purchased:

HousesForCash
SellProperty
SellYourProperty

Other Examples of real life websites that I don't own:
HouseBuyers co uk
WeBuyHouses
WeBuyAnyHouse
SellHouseFast

WANT:
SellMyProperty (Greg sold this recently but I would buy 3rd hand)
HouseBuyers dot uk

Last edited:
PM sent

Hi all,

Ideally with the word 'property' / 'properties' OR 'home(s)' OR 'house(s)' in it.

Put yourself in the shoes of someone wanting to sell their house quickly - They will google "sell my house fast" - What website will they visit (and remember to tell their friend about in a months time). Some people just click on ads regardless of the domain. But I want that person to choose to click on "HouseBuyers dot uk" - they probably will click that before thinking about clicking on "HouseSellers dot co dot uk"

This IS for a company buying properties from people that want to sell their property fast (for whatever reason).

This is for longterm SEO and short to long term PPC Lead Gen - to create a memorable brand website.

• .co.uk and .uk (or .com) - If the .co.uk is already a popular site - then we'd consider buying the .uk
  • Short
  • Budget £xx-xxxx (may be able to stretch a little more if the domain name is right)
  • NOT geographical

HousesForCash
SellProperty
SellYourProperty

HouseBuyers co uk
WeBuyHouses
WeBuyAnyHouse
SellHouseFast

WANT:
HouseBuyers dot uk

Hello,
I have these 2 nice domains for sale

LiverpoolProperties.co.uk

LiverpoolProperties.uk

Registrar 123-Reg.co.uk

Kind Regards

Philippe

Hi all,

• Short
  • NOT geographical

HousesForCash
SellProperty
SellYourProperty

HouseBuyers co uk
WeBuyHouses
WeBuyAnyHouse
SellHouseFast

WANT:
HouseBuyers dot uk

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom