Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Raoul Moat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
count me in :)

That's 4 of us, only another 6 to go, you got any weapons, he as a shotgun, I reckon we need a big net and a lasshoo, taking guns would get us nicked :(

Or a nasty dog would be useful ;)

he's probably surfin facebook, using google maps and location services ON via his iPhone and the police still wouldnt follow up on it!

I found a Facebook account in his full name with people talking to him and egging him on but I sat it's fake because it was only opened on Tuesday and got no friends on there or photo's except one that the news used.

It probably won't be the SAS or SBS, it will be the ML's (Mountain leaders) from the Royal Marines, they are special forces although not always seen as SF. But as for tracking and living up in the hills, they are out of this world. You know they are bad asses when the other Marines hear their names and just shake their heads.

You could always send in the Pathfinders GW. The way this is going, Moat is going to be subject to an 'Operation Tango', he won't be coming back in the vertical position!

Last edited:
Bring in Scotlands secret weapon. Guaranteed to flush out EVERYTHING within a 5 mile radius.

Goldfrog > :lol:

ps. I wasn't offering to give you a blow ;)

Doubletap > That Youtube video, you can tell the scouse lad is a pussy because he wouldn't make the first move, so glad the other guy whacked him :p

Pred > how did you change your user name ? I always wondered that :?

Do they not have tracker dogs in this country? or doesn't it happen like in the films? they found his tent so surely a good dog could follow a trail? or looking at him they could follow the trail of pie cases.

Put the news on mate, he's been in a stand off with the police for the last half a hour :shock:

Do they not have tracker dogs in this country? or doesn't it happen like in the films? they found his tent so surely a good dog could follow a trail? or looking at him they could follow the trail of pie cases.
Exactly so - even though it's unfolding now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom