Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Rentyourspareroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just recently had some interest in our Rentyourspareroom website & decided to see if there was any interest on here before deciding if we are going to sell or not.

Not been fully developed, & traffic is still fairly low. But is still gets frequent new signups. Database includes the 5000+ members that have already joined.

Massive potential in such a popular sector.

Looking for mid-higher £xxxx offers for everything.

PM any questions.
Thanks

Sell it to Vrumi, they've just raised a pot of cash and I'm sure they'd love to acquire 5000 members

Seems to be in the commercial niche, not residential?

They're trying to get people to rent out residential space for office use for freelancers etc. Theory is it's cheaper for the buyer and less hassle than airbnb for the seller because of regular use during office hours only.

I'm not sure about the concept personally but maybe it will work in London. I know they've got money and talent anyway.

I'm liking the design of yours.. It's good to see someone else also in the property sector of digital. The one we have been building for a while now is more of plain white portal in comparison.. You should do really well with yours - very sleek & stylish :D

Thanks for the comments & suggestions everyone. Still a bit undecided if we should maybe just keep it for now & see what happens.

Always a good when your getting new members joining daily & we've not spend a penny advertising it yet.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom