Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

RESTORE WORDPRESS SITE DATABASE?

yes it matches althought after the set of numbers there is an @sign then more details, those are not in the config file?

is the host name server ip address? as thats different

everything seems to match but not the ip address?

If you want to send me the cpanel/whatever login details within next 5 mins I can have a quick look for you...

ok ive changed ip in config file and hey presto ive now got it working but i am not seeing the home page but a quick divert to the .com which i first built the site on then they then changed there mind and wanted it putting on the co.uk which i some how manged to do but when i deleted the old .com hosting 2 nights ago it must had something attached to it looks like the database

Yay its working again! Dont how we have done it but we are there!

thank you to all those that have helped me out i couldnt have done it without you!

ok ive changed ip in config file and hey presto ive now got it working but i am not seeing the home page but a quick divert to the .com which i first built the site on then they then changed there mind and wanted it putting on the co.uk which i some how manged to do but when i deleted the old .com hosting 2 nights ago it must had something attached to it looks like the database

Is some poor sap paying you money to do this for them?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom