Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Roulette-tables [com]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Posts
1,070
Reaction score
32
Randomly came across this and thought I'd chance it. I'm not really looking to be told its worth much money (although that'd be great!), but do you think it was a nice reg?

The plural only has 170 exacts (US only) but roulette table has 2,900 US exacts and a €1.80 CPC. Also has history dating back to 2001 which is the main reason that I've regged it - don't know if that's a good reason though!

I might start a site on it, but don't really know what's best. Maybe some roulette tables from amazon (and accessories since there probably isn't many tables) and then articles about roulette? Not sure about using Adsense on it though.

I've a feeling that someone searching for roulette tables would be in a buying mood(and they are expensive), but maybe that's just me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom