Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ryanair.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that the company has explicitly declared that they have no interest in the domain. It's that those responsible for managing intellectual property within the company are patently incompetent, as one presumes are senior managament too as they seem to be unaware of the shortcomings of their IP staff.

OK - I was playing devil's advocate to an extent. ;-)

Lee was hoping they'd give him a year's free flights to the UK as a reward for pointing it out. :p

not sure why I called, felt like a good thing to do at the time, not as if its got resale value, domainers on here want us to be tm free so guess some are happy with the action, im indifferent, spur of the moment thing.

They are so stoopid they applied to join the UK Top 200 on the stock exchange, then got upset when it was pointed out that they are Irish and ineligible.

That name is always on a redirect to the .com, anyway.

No chance now, but I could have put a plan together for "using it" so they had to buy it back. You just need an idea ... but of course, the idea is 40p extra ...

Last edited:
They are so stoopid they applied to join the UK Top 200 on the stock exchange, then got upset when it was pointed out that they are Irish and ineligible....
That makes no sense at all. I've taken a company public before. Do you know how many lawyers and accountants it takes? If they were ineligible because they were Irish, they would have been informed at the outset as a matter of course. What do you mean by 'applied to join the top 200'? Which 'top 200'?

They are so stoopid they applied to join the UK Top 200 on the stock exchange, then got upset when it was pointed out that they are Irish and ineligible.

You're wrong there Crabfoot, they've been a registered company in the UK since 1985, based at Stansted. ;)

Oh, by the way, two limited companies named Ryan Air Conditioning.. could have used that name too!

I don't remember

It was all something to do with (I think) FT listings when a company went to the wall about ten years ago. Ryanair jumped in with suggestions they should be included.

LOL I cant be bothered to Google up old rubbish to satisfy pedants ...

Classic

I must say this thread is the funniest yet........classic one liners....very funny

things have clearly improved on acorn since the day of Nominet abuse, PAB, DRS, Sneezy cheese etc....

Whats happended to Jim and that ex PAB member who wrote posts of over 3000 words....whats his name???

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom