Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Sedo Premium Auction starts today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sedo premium auctions are really bad news for .uk domains. Basically a load of barely premium domains at oever-inflated reserves which don't end up selling.

How about running a series of 'end-user' targetted auctions. I've got lots of domains relating to products / services that I would be happy to put in an auction at sensible reserve prices (eg low XXX) and I am sure there are others with the same. And these types of names would be far more likely to sell, which would then hopefully help Sedo auctions gain interest from people not currently 'in the know' when it comes to domains. I suspect most of the people buying from these auctions are domain investors rather than end-users.

Stephen.

PS. Don't know who chooses the domains to list, but I have applied now with about 50 domains which are better than half of those listed last time and every time they are rejected.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom