Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Premium Auction starts today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sedo premium auctions are really bad news for .uk domains. Basically a load of barely premium domains at oever-inflated reserves which don't end up selling.

How about running a series of 'end-user' targetted auctions. I've got lots of domains relating to products / services that I would be happy to put in an auction at sensible reserve prices (eg low XXX) and I am sure there are others with the same. And these types of names would be far more likely to sell, which would then hopefully help Sedo auctions gain interest from people not currently 'in the know' when it comes to domains. I suspect most of the people buying from these auctions are domain investors rather than end-users.

Stephen.

PS. Don't know who chooses the domains to list, but I have applied now with about 50 domains which are better than half of those listed last time and every time they are rejected.

I have had domains regected which I have gone on to sell for high £xxx - low £x,xxx on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom