Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk SEO Edinburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Due to a business re-brand I am putting this up for sale...

seoedinburgh.co.uk occupies top spot on Google for "seo edinburgh" & related keywords.
3 years aged domain plus ranked word press website
Currently ranked 1st on google.co.uk for keyword "seo edinburgh"
The site generates between 5-10 quality SEO leads every month
Avg SEO client £1-2K
Domain verified w/ Google Apps & verified Google Products

I have built this site up from scratch over 3 years, invested a lot of my time in creating a quality SEO business, essentially everything is in place.

I am looking for £x,xxx offers for the domain, this also includes:-

seoedinburgh.net
seoedinburgh.org
twitter handle @seoedinburgh

BACS only, please PM if interested.

Last edited:
As an owner of an SEO company this is a great price but not a location we'd have much success converting in.

What I would say though is that you probably want to whack your content back on there. Not only because it makes it difficult for a new buyer to hold rank (100% content change rarely goes down well), but you will find in the next couple of weeks your ranking will slip and the site's value will diminish almost entirely.

As an owner of an SEO company this is a great price but not a location we'd have much success converting in.

What I would say though is that you probably want to whack your content back on there. Not only because it makes it difficult for a new buyer to hold rank (100% content change rarely goes down well), but you will find in the next couple of weeks your ranking will slip and the site's value will diminish almost entirely.

Thanks for your comments Nick, you're right it is a great price...

SEO Edinburgh has converted really well for me for the last 3 years (there's a lot of potential and money in the capital), it's held rank for this period of time and I've built up an excellent client base and it has also allowed me to build my new Ltd company.

WRT site content this has hardly changed in the last year (I just added the banner last week), I'm sure who ever takes it over (and I've almost finalised a deal) will develop it further with the lovely fresh quality content that is deserves... onwards and upwards.

It's held rank for some time then; how odd!

Real shame we're not local to this region, but I'm sure if you posted traffic stats you'd pick up a sale fairly quickly. £1K to £2K is a low valuation per client imo.

BIN now reduced to £1,600.

Please PM.

Last edited:
BIN reduced to £1,500

Please PM if interested... many thanks.

I think it's a great price personally considering it has top spot in Google. Good luck with this just wanted to offer my input! :)

OK this is the final reduction!
If I get no sale in 7 days I'm just going to take it off here and keep hold of it.
I've already let 3 leads go in 2013 that would have easily covered the asking price...

BIN final reduction - £1,250

Please PM me only if you are interested in buying the domain.
I'm not interested in selling leads on.

BTW thanks for the feedback Dave...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom