20i Reseller Hosting

SEO Techniques

Discussion in 'SEO Search Engine Optimisation' started by suggs, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. splashweb

splashweb Active Member

Page load times, image size.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. zehrila Hong Kong

zehrila Active Member Full Member

Seo is not backlinks any more, one must have good design, good content, and really strong backlinks to amplify the content, but most of all you need persistence, I have been working on number of projects and regardless of how good your content is or how strong your backlinks are you need to give it some time to mature, once it matures there is nothing that will take it down. I have a site which started getting serious kind of traffic only after about 8 months and now its been couple of years I haven't done any link building on it and it still gets 12,000 unique visitors a day.

In current scenario, one thing that you need most is persistence towards providing excellence.

4. splashweb

splashweb Active Member

All of this advice has to be taken in context with the competition level of the sector you are targeting. Hence why niche sites can do well as they are usually more within reach, but perhaps offer limited amounts of traffic. The holy grail I guess being a niche site with lots of traffic, and a well optimised (in terms of conversions) site; good luck with that!

5. johnmle India

johnmle Member

Press Release Promotion: If you are a business/service provider then go for Page rank submission in popular PR websites like 1888pressrelease, Open PR, PR Leap, etc. This will help you to publish your site in Google News.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.