Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Slightly strange at Domain Lore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not questioning (not unless someone wants to give an answer) but a couple of things caught my attention at domainlore this afternoon.

* A new listing * - thats just about to end ! guess that was down to someone not quite reading the upto 5 day listing

* one other slightly strange one - A domain registered yesterday and - so only listed yesterday or today showing 348 visits - yet I can't see where or why that traffic (unless of couse it's loads of bots)

New listing was obviously an error.

The freshly registered domain is probably a catch which still gets traffic

New listing was obviously an error.

The freshly registered domain is probably a catch which still gets traffic

Fair enough I do tend to view all the figures - just not seen one that high for any domain in the past.

Surprised its languishing in the "hidden gems" section - should be on the front page with traffic like that.

Added) Indeed it was a catch still amazingly high for the name - estimates seem to suggest around 10 visits a day

Last edited:
I've noticed the domain visits for the domain are being reset by Denys to zero. Obviously something wasn't quite right. good of him to pick-up on what might otherwise be misleading to somebody not aware of an apparent anomaly

A few weeks ago there was an auction cancelled.

Think it said it was removed due to 'erroneous traffic being forwarded to the name by the seller'.

DL definitely seems to be on the ball.

Last edited:
slightly off topic but another domainlore thing that I found odd....has anyone else sold a domain to YBOS Ltd? I sold one the other day and he's now bidding on another and when I looked at some other domains he's bidding on those also?

Last edited:
slightly off topic but another domainlore thing that I found odd....has anyone else sold a domain to YBOS Ltd? I sold one the other day and he's now bidding on another and when I looked at some other domains he's bidding on those also?

Is he on here? Andrew Cardwell ?

Why would you think that was odd? It's a business to some people.

Why would you think that was odd? It's a business to some people.

Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have put it's odd...I knew what I was thinking but probably didn't elaborate effectively (which is usually the case). Thinking about it I will just chat to him when he pays for this domain.

;)

Sold to YBOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom