Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

sold.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then you have the buyers who give 'possible trademark infringement' as a reason for pulling out.

I can laugh about it now, but it wasn't so funny at the time being told that the buyer was concerned the words 'parceldelivery' constituted a possible trademark infringement!!

As I speak I have received an email on my latest sale:

The buyer has not returned any contact attempt of mine thus far, and he has also been sent an automatic reminder as well. I would advise giving another week, and should we still not have any response by then, we may have to cancel the transaction.

Last edited:
charlie - I think you might be wrong about only being able to have one bid at time, because for one of my domains I had about six bid offers going on at the same time, i.e. having one bid doesn't stop other people bidding.

However, when it comes to the final sale I would always use Escrow.com as I I've never had a problem with them, every transaction is smooth as silk and fast.

As for "lyrics.co.uk", I don't know what all the fuss is about saying it's a great name, IMO I would value it at no more than £100, who is going to be the end user?

Searches done in August 2005
Count Search Term
290 lyrics.co.uk

With that overture result serious domain buyers will pay serious money.

SOLD.CO.UK - FOR SALE!

Back on Sedo for a quick profit - so it seems

WOW!!!, someone picked up a real bargain with that name.

My thoughts probably are that this domain was owned by an end user, they are usually unaware of true value of domain names, and probably thought £1k was a very high amount for the name. Well done the buyer :wink:
You're right. Someone did ;)

As for "lyrics.co.uk", I don't know what all the fuss is about saying it's a great name, IMO I would value it at no more than £100, who is going to be the end user?

Is this supposed to be a joke?

could lock this and continue on the new one - it is from 2005!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom