Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_org_uk StudentLoans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

www.studentloans.org.uk

Does anyone want to take this keyword domain off me?
It's a neglected site really. I acquired it from a member here last year, I think, but haven't touched it ever since.

Putting it up for sale with or without the mini site. The mini site is running on a licensed script, so if you want it I will dig up all the information for you and give the backup. It's got some unique content specially written for the site, might be worth something I suppose. Hopefully you'll take it for the domain only though because I don't really have any stats available - so will sell as is (assume no revenue or traffic).

Not looking for a fortune, just a quick sale for some urgent funding for another project. So you'll likely get a bargain here.

Just let me know if you're interested or have any questions. Apologies in advance if I take ages to reply, I am currently really busy so will try my best to answer any questions asap!

best price?

Please pm me your best buy it now price.

Thks
Stephen

Good morning,

Thanks for all your queries, I've now responded to all the PM's.

I was thinking about £1,100 for a quick sale.
I'm sure I'll be in a loss at this price, but hey who cares I need some money asap!

Cheers,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom