Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

swap car for decent domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i'm looking to swap an audi TT 07 2.0TFSI, met silver, 18alloy, leather, (18k miles) for a domain, would obviously have to be something decent - or consider part ex

pm if intererested more details.

right

Wow what a unique offer :)

So are you looking for a domain which is similar book value to the TT ?

i've decided to flog to dealer - to much hassle as have to do a plate change and can face doing all that - but would prob do for 19k if anyone really wants, thanks.

LOL - took me a second there... would have been more obvious with a mx5 or a honda prelude :|

Anyone else looking to trade their car for a domain name?

Hey if someone wants to swap a Maser or a Lambo we could get this thread moving.... :|

I think theres a few who are hoping for an mx5 ;)

I've been asking Santa for one ever since I had to sell mine 5 years ago. :cry: Having owned 2 Freelanders, a Voyager and a Galaxy since then, wouldn't you want an MX5 again!?

Manly car

Well I have a Vectra, far more manly, it's even loaded up for the tip, few dents, its green, and the tail pipe's rusty...

any swops...lol

All jokes aside I think this was a pretty good idea as it is a way of tempting people to give up names they would be relauctant to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom