Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Swap NewcastleUponTyne in .com for excellent .co.uk geos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the .com of NewcastleUponTyne - it's at Godaddy for an easy "push".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_upon_Tyne

I'm willing to trade it for one or several VERY STRONG .co.uk geo names. They have to be pure town/city domains, with nothing else added (i.e. "place".co.uk) and no hyphens. The ONLY extension I am looking for is .co.uk.

Incidentally, please feel free to check why the plain "Newcastle" will NEVER become available in either .co.uk or .com :)

Please reply via PM only. No time wasters, thanks!

Incidentally, please feel free to check why the plain "Newcastle" will NEVER become available in either .co.uk or .com :)

Considering gov.uk has restricted use and not available to the general public some people might consider city/town council sites either resolving to, or forwarded from, .co.uk or .com web addresses an abusive registration.

Last edited:
Considering gov.uk has restricted use and not available to the general public some people might consider city/town council sites either resolving to, or forwarded from, .co.uk or .com web addresses an abusive registration.

That's a philosophical debate, but it's not really very relevant to this thread as nothing anyone says on here will change anything.

I don't see any premise whatsoever in this idea that the Newcastle registrations could be considered abusive. Scratching my head actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom