Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

thewebsitebrokers.co.uk?

Discussion in 'Business Discussions' started by Alien, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Has anyone used thewebsitebrokers.co.uk?

If so, any feedback?

Thanks. :)

2. julian United Kingdom

julian Banned

3. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Agreed Julian - I've sent a follow up e-mail asking them what their sales success is and how they market the sites for sale, etc.

4. UKWebsiteBroker

UKWebsiteBroker New Member

Thought we should have a right to reply here

Hi Alien, Julian and any future readers of this post. As the owner of TheWebsiteBrokers.co.uk I thought i should have a right to reply on the slightly snippy comments which have been made here.

I am keen to not upset the forum moderator, as this may come across as self promotional, but its not, its simply letting 'Julian' and future readers to know some information about The Website Brokers.

We are a small, yet growing and we like to think successful business. We have sold well over £250,000 worth of websites in the last 12 months.

Yet we feel the need to let people know a bit of our history and what we specialize in and how we operate as these comments seem to suggest that we don't know our business, when we certainly do.

We focus on selling .uk to UK buyers, which is niche in its self as most of this industry is heavily Americanized and our buyers and sellers always say its refreshing to see a business such as ours who focus on the UK market.

We focus on selling 'established' websites, ie websites which have proven traffic and financial history.

Please let me focus on Julains flippant comments: 'Anyone that has microwavable.co.uk listed as a premium domain says it all..'

-- Julian, We do not focus on selling just domain names. This is an area for auction websites as if you want to buy a domain name you will want to buy it, the price is subjective and largely intangible compared to when selling or buying an established website. This is why we have very few domain names for sale. We do however only sell 'single word' domain names, which I would personally suggest are premium in that if you wanted to launch a product or brand with the focus on it being microwavable, would you not think that microwavable.co.uk is the killer domain for that niche here in the uk?

Don't get me wrong, i understand that you [Julian] must be into your domain names and that you feel passionate about this area, and must have some experience of this market, but do you feel it was necessary to make defamatory comments about a business you have never had any dealings with before? its seems a little unfair to me and especially as we put a lot of effort into our work.

The owners of TheWebsiteBrokers are all successful online marketers who have made considerable incomes from online marketing skills. Unlike other brokerages, we are owned and run by brokers who actually have experience of making money online and as such we are perfectly placed to advise both buyers and sellers.

This is why we have many 'reviews' of TheWebsiteBrokers.co.uk from both buyers and sellers, please see below:

'Totally professional from the outset. Clearly know their stuff. Website sold within 2 weeks for more than I expected' — Andre, BeeKeepingOnline.co.uk

'thank you for all your help and professionalism in regard to this transaction. I would certainly use your service again, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to other people' - Jonathan, Ticketola.co.uk

'Thank you for selling my website. I can relax and retire now. If anyone ever wants a testimonial please let me know as i'd be only too happy to let people know how pleased i was with your service.' - Roger, Begin-Motorcycling.co.uk

If anyone wishes to buy or sell a website please contact us via the website or via twitter.

Julian, here is the correct link to just some of the sites we've sold recently - http://www.thewebsitebrokers.co.uk/what-weve-recently-sold

Best wishes, Rory, Lead Broker, TheWebsiteBrokers.co.uk

5. Retired_member41

Retired_member41 Retired Member

My other half called your telephone number earlier this morning and said it didn't work. Could you take a look please. He did email you with a number so sure someone will get back to him.

Just a shame this post wasn't about how hard up you all are and you desperately need to sell off your inventory for peanuts lol

6. UKWebsiteBroker

UKWebsiteBroker New Member

Hello Caz, nice to hear from you.

I'm thinking your other half may have called before 09:30.

I personally am in the office Mon, Tues & Thursday, I will always be in the office between 09:30 - 16:30 on those days. Someone will always be in the office regardless of my being there, but only between these business hours.

Our phone number has not changed for the last 3 years, which is 0845 271 28 25 - you can email first as this is usually the best step. We took many calls today, more than usual, seems a lot of buying and selling at this time of year.

All our contact details can be found here: http://www.thewebsitebrokers.co.uk/contact-us

Or. if you are sure you wish to sell a website, simply complete this form: http://www.thewebsitebrokers.co.uk/advertise-your-website-with-us - that we have the initial information we will need to make an assessment of your website and whether it will be suitable for us to work with.

A shall look forward to receiving your call.

7. Retired_member41

Retired_member41 Retired Member

Hi, well that was a nice reply, however it seems I got my wires crossed. He'd called website brokers tag websitebrokers and not the website brokers lol

Still I've favourited your site now and will keep a look out. Great web site you have there, looks good and very easy to use.

8. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Hi Rory,

Welcome to Acorn Domains.

I never did get a reply to my e-mail? :)

9. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Still no reply........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.