Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Thread about CFD trading platform

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've registered here specially in order to ask you if anyone of you knows something about CFD trading platforms as I've tried Forex trading and now I'm interested in CFD trading. To be honest, I've got nothing to do at home, that's why I decided to try something new...

Surely it would make more sense to sign up to a trading forum rather than domain forum specifically to ask about CFD

Are you asking about brokers, CFD trading in general, CFD compared to forex etc? Do you want to deposit small or large? What kind of leverage are you after? I have used most brokers, good and bad, and I wouldn't really recommend anyone in particular although I like to use MT4 with fxopen for day to day trading less than 4 figures though. I'm certainly not going to recommend anyone for large deposits as I'm only prepared to risk my own money :p
Why CFD instead of forex though? You want more instruments to trade? There are plenty with forex and having tried other avenues it's always forex I gravitate back to for long trading hours and large liquidity. Just remember to short the sterling when Mark Carnage stands up anywhere publicly and takes a breath and when he's finished speaking go long until his next engagement. This strategy has netted me a lot of money over the last 3 years :p

Hello everyone. I've registered here specially in order to ask you if anyone of you knows something about CFD trading platforms as I've tried Forex trading and now I'm interested in CFD trading. To be honest, I've got nothing to do at home, that's why I decided to try something new...

Maybe you could save everyone a lot of time by sharing your own experiences to date, perhaps with a link or two to your favourite trading websites?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom