Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

transpact escrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think that transpact were on here with a few spam messages last year, but I wanted to share my first experience with them.

I just completed a sale of a domain I caught (caught is used loosely, the name was on a list and no one else tried to catch it except me, 24 hours after it had been left sat there)... Anyways the seller wanted me to transfer, then they pay, I suggested escrow and they wanted me to pay the fees.

Transpact.co.uk was fast and efficient and as soon as they received the funds, I transferred and the buyer clicked to say they were happy, I then received the funds by BACS instantly. All for less than £6.

It couldn't have been a better experience.

Last edited:
Yes I have used Transpact.com successfully too, such a breeze and very usable. Highly recommended.

Good to here out of interest what was the domain

Good to here out of interest what was the domain

My secret ;)

When I make it to one of these Acorn get togethers I'll share after a drink or two... but it goes to show that you can turn a few pounds into high xxx over night (well actually a week of negotiating and sending emails).

Good to hear nice things about Transpact. I've just signed up as I'm planning to use them for my domain portfolio site which I'm re-launching soon(ish).

I've dumped PayPal altogether as domain sales aren't included within their seller protection program; no intangible goods are covered. Plus, in virtually all cases their fees will be higher than Transpact's. Plus, It seems that buyers using their credit cards via the PayPal channel are excluded from section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

This page from the Met was an interesting read, a couple of "eyebrow raisers" for me:
Met - Safe Buying Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom