Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Veedubs.com

Reaction score
Veedubs (veedubs.com) brand and trademark are now up for sale.

The sale of such a trademark (UK00003498079) means that you would be the sole owner of the term Veedubs within the UK (for stated categories).

This provides any business wishing to take a prime position within the VW scene a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The sale would also include the transfer of all social media accounts, Facebook account at 14,127 pages, and 855 Group members.

All website, artwork, including logos, designs and related assets would also be included in any sale.

Please let me know if you are interested in buying Veedubs by way of an opening offer for the purchase of this asset.

I'm looking for 5 figure offers, payment terms can be negotiated for the right offer :)

If you're interested drop me a message.

Last edited:
Hi guys, as a few people have asked about the sales I'll add some extra info. We are no longer stocking listed items so there are currently no sales data.

"Sales never really took off as I had supply issues, however, if you need numbers sales totalled something like 74 sales between June 2020 to Jan 2021. But like I've indicated, no real value in these numbers. Social media is currently non-engaged, but this wouldn't be a major project to get this up to speed."

This is a brand, website and domain valuation that would appeal to either someone who has great supply such as a printer or manufacturer. Or has an existing business in the scene and want's a category-defining brand (inc .com domain) or has an existing VW related business and really wants to take their branding to the next level.

I've also attached traffic data which show an honest picture of what's going on.

Attachments

• screencapture-analytics-google-analytics-web-2022-01-28-00_17_11.jpg
    screencapture-analytics-google-analytics-web-2022-01-28-00_17_11.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Still looking at offers, this would be a great opportunity for someone with sufficient.

There's been some interest here, but no deals yet. Still, a great opportunity, especially as we're heading into festival season.

Veedubs-Sticker-1024x707.jpeg
Veedubs-Banner2-1024x640.jpeg
Veedubs-Banner-1024x700.jpeg
Veedubs-Banner3-1024x683.jpeg
Veedubs-Mobile.jpeg

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom