Warning: venue change for Roundtable meeting on 22 July 2013

Discussion in '.UK Domain Name Consultations' started by Edwin, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edwin

Edwin Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

The venue for the .uk Roundtable meeting from 16:00-18:00 on 22 July 2013 has been changed to Melia White House (a hotel) from its original location. In other words, it's no longer in the same place as the AGM earlier in the day.

If you're planning to attend, there's still an opportunity to register for the meeting here: http://www.nominet.org.uk/how-parti...ussions-and-consultations/registration-second

I'm posting this because I know first-hand of one attendee who did not get the email notifying of the change of venue, so there might be others who've missed the update from Nominet.

(Note: to pre-empt any paranoia, I am not suggesting anything untoward/sinister - email's not a perfect means of communication, especially with every provider having different spam filters etc.)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. invincible

invincible Well-Known Member

I haven't received the email either. Fortunately others had emailed me and I read on multiple forums. Definitely something sinister going on. ;)

(from iPhone)

4. Edwin

What will be very interesting is to see which Nominet executive/board members are at the AGM, but not at the V2 Roundtable immediately afterwards.

Could I please ask anyone going to both meetings to try and keep an accurate headcount of all Nominet/Nominet-related staff present at each one?

5. Edwin

Good luck at the AGM, everyone. Fingers crossed that at least some of the votes swing the right way! Wish I could be there, but I'm tied up locally until after lunch.

And I'll see everyone who's going at the Roundtable in the Melia White House this afternoon...

6. markb United Kingdom

markb Active Member

Anyone got an overview of what happened at the round table meeting today and who from nominet attended?

Regards

7. invincible

invincible Well-Known Member

Look in the AGM thread :)

(from iPhone)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.