Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Whats your tipple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bourbon fans, try Woodford Reserve, it's good gear, I've tried most bourbons and like this one. Also like JD and it's special versions like Single Barrel , Silver Select. Also like the high end Grand Marniers. Apart from that I like the good Spanish reds, Rioja and Ribero del duero. For lager it has to be Alhambra Especial. :)

I'm off to a Christmas party with a company that I work with and they have a guy from Woodford Reserve there - training us on bourbon cocktails!

I do <3 an Old Fashioned so really looking forward to it!

I'm off to a Christmas party with a company that I work with and they have a guy from Woodford Reserve there - training us on bourbon cocktails!

I do <3 an Old Fashioned so really looking forward to it!

Nice! Tell them to get involved with us at TASTEcocktails.com ;)

Just booked into a Indian cafe style restaurant for new year eve's and this is on the menu, i'll def be trying it

Smoked Cardamom Old Fashioned
Monkey shoulder whisky, apricot liqueur, smoke of freshly fired black cardamom, fresh curry leaves finished with an orange twist.

Yep, Doombar certainly isn't the same stuff when in a bottle.
As a Cornishman I can definately confirm this :)

Don't drink that much ale anymore, but another favourite Christmas tipple is the odd bottle of Innis & Gunn.
If you haven't tried it, go for it!
It's an ale brewed in Old Whiskey Barrels - Very nice!
Just for 1 or 2 mind - Not something you could drink all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom