Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Introduction Where to go.

Joined
Aug 11, 2020
Posts
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I'm just from the NW.

A self-admitted noob...where do you go to look for expired/dropped .co.uk domains exactly?
 
I used to always use expireddomains.net (you could filter searches for .uk) - I've had an extended break from all this so not sure if it's still popular but had a quick look and the site looks exactly the same.
 
Yes it's still pretty much the same. I use it mainly for the pending delete function. It's also got useful filters so you can narrow down your search to cut out much of the dross, which means I can generally prioritise all pending UK domains once a week, in a couple of hours. Then choose the ones I want to follow, stick them on an excel file in date order, and off you go.
 
Top Bottom