Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Which Passive Income Techniques Are Most Effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am researching passive income techniques. I would be most grateful if you could post in the thread examples of passive income techniques and explain which ones you think are most effective.

Many thanks

OK, one from me =

Write a book.

Not exactly passive to begin with, but passive once you've written it.

OMG Acorn is a tough crowd :)

OK, so share investment is another obvious one. Blue chips paying high dividends preferred.

Also, does anyone have recommendations for passive income gurus? So far I know of one, and that's Pay Flynn of Smart Passive Income.

5 year fixed savings account? You can get 3%+ which isn't that much, but it's as low-maintenance passive as it gets. Every £10K you stash away gives another £300/year interest.

If you want easy access and can stomach slight risk you can get 3% p.a. from Ratesetter on a monthly rolling basis, just leave it in until you want it.

No FSCS protection but their provision fund is well capitalized and has covered every default so far, you'd have to have a LOT of people defaulting at the same time to lose out.

They offer 6.6% on a 5 year fix but that's a bit too uncertain for me.

Alternatively Landbay* offer 4.4% fixed or 3.5% tracker - again no FSCS but secured on high quality UK mortages with low LTV - safe as houses.

*FD: I have equity

Last edited:
5 year fixed savings account? You can get 3%+ which isn't that much, but it's as low-maintenance passive as it gets. Every £10K you stash away gives another £300/year interest.
For that sort of return I would prefer to stick it in premium bonds, more of a gamble though

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom