Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123-regs premium domains effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know many have said it's nice to see premium domains on 123-reg home page. but, seeing I use their homepage for reg -searches, i thought I'd mention just how effective I think this may help educate the british buying public to the price of premium domains.

seeing they are the No1 service for UK registrations I think more so than some of the other (more limited circulation) suggestions made recently.

PS just noticed "Ebargain.net" on a premium buy price of £650 dosen't seem a bad price even though it's A UK term and a .NET (No it's not mine)

Last edited:
Just noticed a slight glitch in the system (I think) that Richard may want to look into. Whilst the interface pulls up the .com of a term that is listed in their database as a premium domain. It dosen't seem to want to pull up the minor extensions also listed for sale from the same data

ie, "ebargain.net" requires an input of "ebargains" to show it as a premium (and even then only as a suggestion"

Sorry about that but i'm fickle about databases working properly. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom