Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Portfolio 39 names. GEO / Profession .co.uk portfolio

Portfolio domains
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Posts
35
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I've 39 GEO / profession jobs.co.uk domains (and a matching .com) I'm looking to sell. I'd like to sell in one batch to a decent offer in excess of £500.

I'll keep this thread open for a few days for any reasonable offers.

Please bid in the thread.

List (in no particular order):

livingstonjobs.co.uk
montrosejobs.co.uk
lisburnjobs.co.uk
skegnessjobs.co.uk
thetfordjobs.co.uk
twickenhamjobs.co.uk
alfretonjobs.co.uk
ashingtonjobs.co.uk
ballymenajobs.co.uk
clydebankjobs.co.uk
dunfermlinejobs.co.uk
elginjobs.co.uk
coatbridgejobs.co.uk
irvinejobs.co.uk
propertymanagerjobs.co.uk
securitymanagerjobs.co.uk
warehousemanagerjobs.co.uk
clactonjobs.co.uk
doverjobs.co.uk
middlesbroughjobs.co.uk
dundeejobs.co.uk
jobsbarnsley.co.uk
jobswakefield.co.uk
jobshalifax.co.uk
jobseastbourne.co.uk
purleyjobs.co.uk
torquayjobs.co.uk + torquayjobs.com
halifaxjobs.co.uk
rhyljobs.co.uk
logisticsmanagerjobs.co.uk
procurementmanagerjobs.co.uk
felixstowejobs.co.uk
eastkilbridejobs.co.uk
biochemists.co.uk
purchasingmanagerjobs.co.uk
burtonontrentjobs.co.uk
lewishamjobs.co.uk
fulhamjobs.co.uk


Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom