Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

A few sales

Reaction score
Had a few offers and sales on Dan recently, and sold 2 lll's at BIN on there yesterday including a .uk. It's not usual for me to get many offers on lll's, so to have 2 taken at BIN within 2 hours of each other on the same day, was completely unexpected :eek: :)

dgw.co.uk - taken at BIN £3,450
wae.uk - taken at BIN £3,450

Couple of other recent sales:

EasyGarden.co.uk £1,450 after negotiation
EcoBoom.co.uk £950 after negotiation

Couple of .uk's with offers but not sold:

Integrate £1,000
Eccles.uk £1,100

Yes, I released the domains to the Dan tag, and both sales completed, Dan emailed earlier saying the payments were sent to me today.

Congrats nice sales

Had a few offers and sales on Dan recently, and sold 2 lll's at BIN on there yesterday including a .uk. It's not usual for me to get many offers on lll's, so to have 2 taken at BIN within 2 hours of each other on the same day, was completely unexpected :eek: :)

Integrate £1,000
Eccles.uk £1,100

Integrate £1,000
Eccles.uk £1,100

serious question.... are you doing outreach that comes and BIN or just random buys? I can see the lll and integrate, but easygarden ? id never ask that and doubt get that.... hope you take that as a compliment... i'm obviously doing loads wrong lol

@dee, no, I don't do any outreach, I just stick them on Dan and see what offers come in.

If you visit easygarden.co.uk it redirects to the website of the company who bought it, and their domain is the same, but with the word 'irrigation' on the end, maybe they're going to change to the one they bought as it'll cover more in the gardening niche than just irrigation, they're a company who's niches are home and garden.

The domain did have a €157 pre drop bid on Catch Tiger when I caught it.

Another one to start the new year off :)

Queensberry.co.uk - £3K via Dan.com

One more bought today:

Moratorium.co.uk - $2,450 BIN on Afternic via Dan.com

Some other offers this last month, not sold:

Harlequins.co.uk - £1,225
CarPanels.co.uk - £750
Moco.uk - £550
Energised.co.uk - £100

Some more from last month and this month, but still a bit quiet of late overall:

SimpleWebDesign.co.uk - £950 via Dan, probably could have got more as they said they can only offer that for a straight sale, could have gone higher if on a payment plan, but I wasn't offering lease to buy at that point.

EcoLodges.co.uk - £950 via Dan
EcoGrants.co.uk $1,950 BIN - Afternic via Dan

Some others not sold:

Morphine.co.uk £300

CardMachines.co.uk £500 first offer, buyer then agreed to £1,950 but wanted to pay monthly lease to buy, which I wasn't offering at the time, so they suggested I raise the price if I could do monthly. After some back and forth messages on Dan, we ended up agreeing on £2,750 over 12 months in order to avoid the markup fees Dan charge, but they never came back after that.

Some more from last month and this month, but still a bit quiet of late overall:

SimpleWebDesign.co.uk - £950 via Dan, probably could have got more as they said they can only offer that for a straight sale, could have gone higher if on a payment plan, but I wasn't offering lease to buy at that point.

EcoLodges.co.uk - £950 via Dan
EcoGrants.co.uk $1,950 BIN - Afternic via Dan

Well done on the sales!

SimpleWebDesign.co.uk and EcoLodges.co.uk definitely sound cheap to me.

@seemly,

Yes, more would have been nice, but with those 2 it was more a case of I'd had the eco lodges name for 9 years, that was the first offer, they didn't want to pay any more than that, so might as well boot it on and let someone use it.

Likewise with the web design name, that's the first offer it has received since it was regged 6 years ago, and as above, could have got more if I'd offered lease to own at that point, but the money is better off in my pocket with some domains.

No sales since Jun 5th, Jul and Aug are always terrible for me on Dan, just 2 offers and 1 sale in the months of Jul/Aug since 2019, finally got another sale yesterday:

Liveaboard.co.uk - $2K via Dan

No sales since Jun 5th, Jul and Aug are always terrible for me on Dan, just 2 offers and 1 sale in the months of Jul/Aug since 2019, finally got another sale yesterday:

Congratulations

Nice one mate..

Still very quiet sales wise, but it has turned around in December again, just like last year :)

These are sales and offers from the past week:

Both of these from the same buyer.
Cyclerepair.co.uk - $1,450 BIN via Dan
Cyclerepairs.co.uk - $1,450 BIN via Dan

Harlequins.co.uk - £1,200 via Dan, this was in £'s as it was an original offer of £1,225 last March from the buyer, I sent them a message the other day saying my December sale is on, and they accepted my counter offer at this price.

Comets.co.uk - $750 via Dan, Bought by the company who own comet.co.uk, initial offers were $200 then $300, they declined my counter, I told them it's my December sale and I can do $750 before the price increases again after Christmas, which they accepted.

Others with offers not sold:

PureAndSimple.co.uk $110 via Dan
Thorn.uk $200 via Dan
Moore.org.uk $500 via Dan
EcoEnergyGrants.co.uk $300 via Dan

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom