Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Agm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If there are any Nominet members not going to the AGM but who want an independent proxy to attend on their behalf - feel free to get in touch with me.

If you are an individual, the proxy needs to be in by 10am on Monday (electronic post or fax). If you are a company, since you can not attend yourself (you are a legal person, but not a real one) you can authorise someone to attend on your behalf and I am not aware that the 48 hour deadline applies.

I will happily vote the way you want me to - or you can leave it up to me! :twisted:

I'll be there anyway - so if you have not voted already and want someone to vote for you at the meeting - please PM me. Also if you want me to read out a question or statement for you in your absence, again feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

Absolutely - whatever people do I think they should use their vote.

If people who favour the current set up are elected, there is every chance that this will be the last Nominet election for 2 non-executive directors in one year - as the prefered choice of the Executive is more execs, some appointed non-execs and only 3 elected non-execs - just 1 spot a year.

Angus Hanton and Michael Toth (in no particular order) stand as strong independent non-execs, who have the membership at heart.

Remember - you only have until 10am on Monday to get your vote in. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom