Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

App Design Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link doesn't work for me, it says:

Forbidden - Users from your country are not permitted to browse this site.

:(

If you get a chance to go on course I'd jump at it. I'm just completed a module on my uni course and it's amainzing.

In app purchases and near field communication are the future, but don't tell anyone!

Ive got 8 weeks left at uni, then I'm in development mode full time.

Really if you get a chance to go on a course I'd take it, the possibilities are endless when it comes to apps

Is it me or does some of the content on that page look like it's been spun?

I picked up on the 'spun' after the first sentance - "Catapulting determined designers like mad fowls into a star of apps, this innovative march allows twitchy fingers to get drumming out their possess with a elementary synopsis for beginners" - err?!

Domain name:
dealoffers.co.uk

Registrant:
Admin

Link build effort or actual question based on what was read?! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looks a bit dodgy to me...

Groupon have been told they must get better as they don't really do any qualification of what people are getting and the Excel with business domain is only a PR1.

I think I'd rather buy a book....

I picked up on the 'spun' after the first sentance - "Catapulting determined designers like mad fowls into a star of apps, this innovative march allows twitchy fingers to get drumming out their possess with a elementary synopsis for beginners" - err?!

Domain name:
dealoffers.co.uk

Registrant:
Admin

Link build effort or actual question based on what was read?! :)
Yes I was reading it on my own site and it is something I am interested in.

Admin

I read that earlier today and one of the course modules is finding a programmer to design your work, so I don't think it is as good as it sounds.

I bought a book from waterstones last year, from that I've been doing a lot with Android apps and love it.

I read that earlier today and one of the course modules is finding a programmer to design your work, so I don't think it is as good as it sounds.

I bought a book from waterstones last year, from that I've been doing a lot with Android apps and love it.

I'm interested in learning to develop android apps, which book did you buy?

I tried to find the best beginners book for developing apps and went with this Sams book from amazon.
Arrives in a couple of days but it seems the best and a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts