Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Are you going on holiday this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure to do the online visa waiver!! Its not done on a card anymore!

Yep, all done thanks ;) Although I've heard that they still get you to do the green forms on the plane anyway, because of problems with the online system.

Typical useless government IT system :-x At least it's not just the UK with such issues..

I always go To Edinburgh at least twice a year if not three times.

My Girfirend is Scottish so we stay with her parents and the kids love Scotland and also spending time with the family. We always try to make festival time, it is great.

Also we take the kids to Butlins every year, as for value for money and entertainment we find it unbeatable.

When they get a little older will probably start taking them abroad.

Is Butlins any good these days? I just remember itchy blankets.
I've been spoiled going to center parcs every year but it's not cheap, so have contemplated a tester weekend at butlins bognor?

Hi

Yes the accomadation, food and entertainment really is brillant.

We go to Skegness which in the last few years has had all new accomdation put in. You could quite easily live in the new apartments as they are very clean and modern.

We always go silver Apartments Half Board. We go just outside the school holidays and am now premium members so we save a bit of money.

We pay just over £500 for a week where as school holidays is around £900.

I live within 15 miles of the Centre Parks at Thetford but have only ever been on a day pass visiting friends.

Try Butlins they are a really great holidays now, and im sure you will not be dissapointed.

Regards

Gav

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom