Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

bffc.co.uk (No reserve)

Reaction score
Hello

BFFC.co.uk
is up for auction. Valuable LLLL domain.
Can be used to brand
FC - Football Club, Fan Club, Financial Corporation, Fitness Center, Football and Cheerleading, Food Corporation.

£50 opening bid, no reserve, scheduled to end on Sunday.

Cheers

Just FYI, you didn't even mention where the domain is being auctioned? The url goes to Sedo where you can buy for £99!

Hello

Sure, the very fact that it ends with FC (which can be used by Football Club, Fan Club, Financial Corporation, Fitness Center, Football and Cheerleading, Food Corporation) gives you a big pool in terms of finding a end user.

Not sure I follow you....

These end with FC

sffc .co.uk
gffc .co.uk
kffc .co.uk
qffc .co.uk
+ 100's more (probably)

Which are all free to register..

What makes yours special / different? and what makes your newly registered domain worth your asking price? (Just asking)

Last edited:
Starts with B - British & since its a .co.uk extension its a factor to consider.
I would have started this auction with no reserve at zero but at domainlore £50 is the minimum & Since no bids came in concede either my price was high or i got this one completely wrong.

With the greatest of respect, you got this one wrong. The majority of 4 letter .co.uk's are worthless; don't fall for the "what works for .com" mentality. FC only really has one meaning in the UK and that is "football club". You may get lucky with an end-user if you seek one out using a terrible inefficient domain name, but in terms of an auction to resellers, you had no chance at all sorry.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom