Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Bulk transfer out of crazy domains-easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have alot of domains at crazy domains and get a decent discount, in fact I don't know how they make money from me. Anyway I find when I register alot of domains at once I get the the dredded pending email, despite all the information being requested having already been provided. I feel I can't rely on them enough given these delays. The kicker is the pricing is very attractive, and it is the same pricing for renewals, which is pretty much unheard of.

Anyway I was looking at transferring my domains out from them, is this a one off cost for all domains by the time I do it I'll have close to 300.
Any advice on both the process and suggested registrars welcome. I pay £2.90 for a .co.uk any other good registrars close to that. I have around 80 at 123 but their renewals are double what crazy are but I have heard they are a pain to pull your domains out of. All together I have around 800 or so. The one thing I like about 123 is the ability to renew like so many domainers love to do , at the last minute lol. Are there any other registrars that allow this. Crazy are around 5 weeks after the renewal date then the domain goes out of your account whereas 123 it is there until the 2nd last day before deletion.

Anyway appreciate any replies, all the best.

I have alot of domains at crazy domains and get a decent discount, in fact I don't know how they make money from me. Anyway I find when I register alot of domains at once I get the the dredded pending email, despite all the information being requested having already been provided. I feel I can't rely on them enough given these delays. The kicker is the pricing is very attractive, and it is the same pricing for renewals, which is pretty much unheard of.

Anyway I was looking at transferring my domains out from them, is this a one off cost for all domains by the time I do it I'll have close to 300.
Any advice on both the process and suggested registrars welcome. I pay £2.90 for a .co.uk any other good registrars close to that. I have around 80 at 123 but their renewals are double what crazy are but I have heard they are a pain to pull your domains out of. All together I have around 800 or so. The one thing I like about 123 is the ability to renew like so many domainers love to do , at the last minute lol. Are there any other registrars that allow this. Crazy are around 5 weeks after the renewal date then the domain goes out of your account whereas 123 it is there until the 2nd last day before deletion.

Anyway appreciate any replies, all the best.

Login to your Nominet account and do a bulk transfer to your new registrar for £10 + VAT

Also with 800 names think about becoming a nominet member and registrar it will cost around £650 I think these days but form them on in you can renew all your names at cost. 5+vat for 2 years

Vidahost keep them in your account for ages after suspension. No idea exactly how long, but I have renewed some last minute with them. Support is great and easy to transfer out / in.

£5.39 1 year and £6.70 for 2 years were my most recent renewals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom