Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Christamas Website for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job TikTak/MGX isn't here anymore, this would have tipped him over the edge.

I thought this thread was a bit dodgy from the begining, weird way to try and sell a domain/website

Sale closed on Flippa at only $650 - reserve not met - and a lower price than here on acorn.

Not surprisingly, seller hasn't been banned from here :(

i enquired about buying this while back. I asked for a guide price and if i remember correctly the seller wanted £x,xxx (Cant remember the exact figure though).

You put it up for sale, best offers buy the date stipulated. You never mentioned having a reserve!

Because it's worth more

You forgot to include the following

Looking to Auction off the SecretSanta .co.uk website and will throw in the SecretSanta .org.uk domain.

Will run this until 8pm Tuesday 3rd February.

Any offers happy to post in thread or pm if you would rather.

I wont honour the winning bid if I feel it's worth more

Good Luck

Just to let you know I will be leaving the forum. I have purchased some good domains in the past so don't want to leave on bad terms. Good luck to you all.

Just to let you know I will be leaving the forum. I have purchased some good domains in the past so don't want to leave on bad terms. Good luck to you all.

If you don't complete on the sale then you're leaving on bad terms.

If you actually meant what you just typed you'd finish the sale surely?

Please do!

Not a 'keyboard warrior' in the slightest, just want to know who not to bother dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom