Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Clearances.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a friend who is setting up as a van & man driver with his new big van and he is doing clearances.. he needed a domain so i had a quick look about to see what i could pick up for him.. Just got Clearances.org.uk

Seems a pretty good hand-reg for the usage so im pretty pleased as this would have cost an arm and a leg if he wanted to buy the .co.uk or even .net or .org etc..

Now the question is..

Should i just keep it soley for his van and man business and he has it printed all over the sides of his van in large blue text and on flyers/business cards..

or

Should i use this for a UK home/house & store clearance directory website? Maybe adsense on it as the current CPC for 'home/house clearances' in UK is currently estimated on contextual at: £1.76 .. Search Vol isnt too bad either too, all as long as it ranks well with it being a .org.uk then it should do ok..

Afterall i could always reg another van and man name and get a site on this if its more beneficial..

Thanks everyone! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts