• Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Do i renew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Posts
86
Reaction score
3
I have 2 domains coming up for renewal should i renew

iSanta.net and TennisAce.net .

Thanks
 
If it helps, neither are domains I would keep. I only like to keep strong generics. I don't see that much potential for a domain sale on either. I would put them up for a last attempt at sales on the domain forums and drop if no luck.

Just my opinion though.

Rgds
 
Personally not keen on any 'short holiday duration' domain names unless it's the keyword so in the .net = NO

Tennisace. (lets face it thats how it looks - Not TennisAce) again it's a .net they do occasionally sell in brandables but only to a major country code holders or the .com holder. In these instances I tend to look at something like 123-regs domain search results and unless I'm seeing a fair/lot of red unavailables then again it's a No. If it's taken in a reasonable amount of Country codes etc then its worth exploring further
 
similar thoughts to bailey. I'd drop both of them. If you have plenty time on your hands You could try emailling a few potential endusers for tennis ace if you've got the time and possibly get $200ish for it?
 
I let them drop too.
I'm letting a few drop and have let a few drop recently.
BulkProtein.co.uk will be dropping very soon if anyone wants it. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom