Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Established website with good revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to tell me to mind my own business, but you might find it better to list your site on Flippa. AdSense sites generally tend to go for anything from 8 times monthly profit upwards. Without seeing the site I can't comment too much but it sounds fairly strong, so I don't see why it wouldn't do well on there. Plus, it's only $14 or so to list (if my memory serves me correctly).

Hope this helps!

Thanks, problem is it's a .co.uk and Flippa buyers want .com

Thanks, problem is it's a .co.uk and Flippa buyers want .com

I've sold a fair few AdSense sites on there, a lot of which have been .co.uk. In my experience the .co.uk sites go for just as much as the .com sites (and I've sold over 30 so I have a fairly good sample size to make that judgement on).

My experience is that people just want something that makes them passive income, and they're not overly bothered about the TLD.

Either way, I'm not trying to argue or spoil your thread, I've just had a lot of success flipping AdSense sites on there so thought I'd mention it! :)

I've sold a fair few AdSense sites on there, a lot of which have been .co.uk. In my experience the .co.uk sites go for just as much as the .com sites (and I've sold over 30 so I have a fairly good sample size to make that judgement on).

My experience is that people just want something that makes them passive income, and they're not overly bothered about the TLD.

Either way, I'm not trying to argue or spoil your thread, I've just had a lot of success flipping AdSense sites on there so thought I'd mention it! :)

Cool I'll give it a try

I disagree, and here's why.

In Google and Bing webmaster tools the site address was changed. All listings have changed.

The old URL was active from Oct to May, hardly a great length of time.

The site did not begin to make good revenue until the new domain was being used. I think this is because I did MORE work with the new domain than the old one.

No traffic is coming from the old domain.

Links that were to the old domain have been changed to the new one.

No agreement is in place so I guess you are out, I just thought it was important to offer my opinion.

It looks like you got off that sinking ship in time then!!! Old domain 301'ing to the official site, your rankings evaporate. How much did the buyer lose in this suckers deal?

It looks like you got off that sinking ship in time then!!! Old domain 301'ing to the official site, your rankings evaporate. How much did the buyer lose in this suckers deal?

If you followed the rankings of more than just the site I was selling you'd find the G has done a shift on them all.

Perhaps you should do more research before making such flippant comments.

And the above was just my opinion, not fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom