Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Experience Days Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could help!! We run a gift ideas shop and always trying to keep on top of the latest trends. Usually if we see something we consider popular, we do our research and if its viable we supply the product.

However, we've been struggling to find a supplier for experience days (race track days/spa days/hot air balloon rides etc). We're struggling to find a supplier which we thing is likely to be a voucher supplier, any ideas?

Thanks

Roy

Just to clarify, do you mean that you want to be able to supply "physical" (packaged) vouchers in a real-world gift shop? Or are you talking about purely online vouchers?

think they are wanting to sell experience days themselves and be able to send vouchers to customers but it ultimately be provided by a third party, much like wish do.

I'd contact the experience companies directly if i were you to see if they offer something similar

If that's the case, then retailers such as WHSmith already do so. Perhaps there's a clue in the small print on some of their packaging as to whose experiences they're white labelling? (I assume WHSmith, the supermarkets etc. don't actually run experiences!)

Thanks for all the replies, i appreciate your help.

I guess it's similar to WHSmith in the sense we want to provide the voucher but without actually being in possession of the voucher. I guess a bit like dropshipping a product. We want to be able to list for example a fantastic spa day in our Mothers Day section or a track Day in our Birthday's section which is why affiliate programs aren't really the answer. the problem with the affiliate program is that we do not want to send our traffic away to a 3rd party, we'd like the visitor to feel they're buying from us.

The example would be:

Customer visits site and purchases a spa day voucher for £99.99 then we place the order with our supplier who fulfills the rest at a trade cost of £79.99 for example.

I will have a look at the sites being suggested and have a look at the voucher cards in WHSmith as suggested.

Any other ideas welcomed too!

Kind Regards
Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom