Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Other than this forum and Sedo, do you have any tips or info as to where I can put domains I have for sale in front of potential buyers?

Thanks in advance

Hi, you could always try out domainlore.co.uk. Lots of members of this forum use the site to buy and sell domains.

I'm new to domaining but will be posting my domains on bodis, a website and contacting end users directly. I'm ready to be told I'm doing it wrong though!

Thanks Tictak, do they allow .coms too? Cant see any info regarding this on their website.

I have just listed them at afternic and aftermarket too.

Best of luck mstephens. You are in the right place for useful feedback :)

Thanks Tictak, do they allow .coms too? Cant see any info regarding this on their website.

I have just listed them at afternic and aftermarket too.

Best of luck mstephens. You are in the right place for useful feedback :)

Domainlore is for .uk domains only. I'm not an expert or anything, more of an improving newcomer :p. But i would definitely try the domain forums namepros.com for .com information and you can always try listing your non .uk domains for sale in the domain name marketplace section.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Other than this forum and Sedo, do you have any tips or info as to where I can put domains I have for sale in front of potential buyers?

Thanks in advance

acorndomains ;)

Whats your best few domains you're looking to sell?

Depending on the domain(s) you could try approaching the end user - there's plenty of information on here about how to do that. It's a lot more pro-active than just listing on Sedo / Domain lore and you have more control imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom