20i Reseller Hosting

first time using Transpact

Discussion in 'General Board' started by keys, May 15, 2019.

1. keys United Kingdom

keys Well-Known Member Full Member

This was a four figure sale to UK buyer (web developer) An all round positive experience. Transpact process is different from Escrow or Sedo, and probably offers better security. I prefer the facility for both parties to create and approve the agreement.

Buyer was on the ball, and transferred funds to Transpact yesterday. Domain transfer completed same day, buyer promptly approved release of funds. Money in our account before lunchtime today. Excellent.

Based on this transaction I think the service is well worth the time and modest cost. I would certainly consider it for other goods or services, where sums of money involved would be painful to lose.

I found it amusing to read negative feedback for Transpact on a review site, which seems to have been posted by frustrated scammers.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. timter51

timter51 Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Yep it's excellent, support is responsive as well if you need them. They're my default go-to option for big sales.

4. martin-s United Kingdom

martin-s Well-Known Member

Recently tied up a mid £xx,xxx deal via Transpact. All largely straightforward, if the paperwork was a bit of a pain in the ass. Crazy cheap mind you.

• Agree Agree x 1