Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Forbidden Access Error

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Has anyone had recent issues with the forbidden access error when visiting the forum? Asking because I received a complaint that the forum is not accessible from one particular IP address while it is accessible through a VPN. That IP is not banned on our side and I can't find anything that points to the issue. So, if someone else had recent issues with the forbidden access error, please let me know.

Thank you,
Felix

Me, but only at home. But you are aware of that already :)

Just to add, doesn't matter if I am logged in or not, still get the 403 error.

Me, but only at home. But you are aware of that already :)

If its only happening to your home IP, turn your router off for 20 mins, let the IP cycle. ( providing your not on a static IP ) . Its likely you've been landed with a previously abused IP address, happens alot

• Informative
Reactions: dee
If its only happening to your home IP, turn your router off for 20 mins, let the IP cycle. ( providing your not on a static IP ) . Its likely you've been landed with a previously abused IP address, happens alot

Thanks, I will try that when I'm back home - just have to persuade the kids to live without internet for 20-mins. It will be like the blackouts in the 80s for them.

The strange thing is it just started happening without any changes and AD is the only site I visit with the issue.

Cheers!

Thanks, I will try that when I'm back home - just have to persuade the kids to live without internet for 20-mins. It will be like the blackouts in the 80s for them.

Cheers!

Your not wrong there, trying to get the kids off Roblox for 5 minutes while i do anything on the network is like i have told them the will lose access to fresh air :)

Yeah, get a static IP from your ISP.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom